Wishlist - The Mulberry Alexa

When I say that this bag is on my wishlist that is an understatement. I cannot sleep properly because of the existence of this bag. Every time I make a purchase, even for something as necessary as toilet paper, I get an intestine-twisting erruption of guilt as I know I should be saving for this bag.

This bag makes me do stupid things. Today I thought I saw a girl holding it, and if I wasn’t so afraid of a criminal record I would have tackled her and run with it. But then I remembered it was impossible to get hold of and that I was probably seeing things and instead ran into my feminism lecture still sobbing.

I was even tempted to blow my entire student loan on the beautiful thing. Thank God it sold out before it came on sale because I am not one to live on crackers for an entire term. Although it is hugely practical for my student requirements; satchels were made to carry books. Perhaps I should set my sights on the oversized version and use this as my justification. And with this reasoning I could also buy all of Louis Vuitton's satchels/briefcases/laptop bags without an ounce of guilt.

Maybe when my brain finally comes to terms with the fact that this bag will not turn me into Alexa I will be able to sleep properly again, and dream of something different.


Miss Wilde @littlemisswilde

No comments:

Post a Comment