Wishlist - Lovely Chanel Gifts

I'm a student, I'm realistic and I know I can't just splash out on various lovely items of Chanel jewellery (however lovely it so is). Luckily, it's just over two months until my birthday, and my lovely boyfriend really needs to get me a lovely present because I got him a topman suit which is completely on the same level as Chanel bling. This post will serve as a guide to him.
I've made a lovely little guide of the items I most desire below in picture form.



I'm allergic to necklaces and my wrists are so ridiculously tiny that bracelets are probably a no too, but those lovely earrings would really tick every box I could ever possibly create. Luxuriously feminine ~ as is at the heart of everything lovely and Chanel ~ but with the lovely little twist of solid rock-stardom thrown into the mix. These earrings are, in jewellery form, my style icon.

If anyone else wants to send a little hint to a loved one they are on the lovely Chanel website in the Lovely CHANEL Gifts section and it's all just as lovely as this.

Thanks in advance, babe.

Jessica Wilde ~ @littlemisswilde

No comments:

Post a Comment